*** MAJOR SCHEDULE CHANGES ***
- The last day of school for the entire building is now June 9th – that’s all grades, Pre-K through 12th.
- The following week (June 12-16 and the 20th) is for final exams and Regents tests. 7th-12th graders will report only if they have an exam or review class. Even though 6th grade is now part of the middle school they will have no finals, but will participate in finals next year.
- Instead of our traditional 7th-12th Taughannock Park trip we will split into two groups, 6th-8th and 9th-12th, going to different locations and probably all meet at my house for the pool party in the afternoon. That’s on Friday, 6/2. Details to follow.
- The 6th grade awards will now be included with the 7th-12th graders on high school graduation night, June 23rd.
Friday, June 9th, 1:00 K-5 Awards Program
Wednesday, June 14th, 10:00 PreK Graduation
Friday, June 23rd, 7:00 6-12 Awards Program & HS graduation
Seabreeze Day is set for Monday, June 19th. This isn’t an official school event, but tons of school and church families go and it’s a lot of fun. The school doesn’t provide transportation or chaperones – we’re merely a means of getting a cheap group rate. It’s $16.75/person, and children under 2 are free. Contact the office ASAP to sign up. The money is due by May 31st, and that’s a hard deadline – no tickets will be provided after that!
May’s Hot Lunch menu is printed below
May Busing Exceptions
5/12 No Waterloo buses, a.m. or p.m.
5/2-5/4 NYS math tests
5/18 Open house/concert
5/19-21 High school NYC trip
5/26-29 Memorial Day break
5/31 Seabreeze ticket money due
6/2 6th-12th field trips
6/3 Sports banquet
6/9 Last day of school
6/9 School picnic
6/9 K-5 awards program
6/14 PreK graduation
6/19 Seabreeze day
6/23 6-12 awards program and graduation
Next Week’s Rotating Schedule
Hot Lunch Menu
“He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food” 2Cor 9:10
5/3 Salad Bar, Garlic Bread & Dessert
5/10 Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup & Dessert
5/17 Shepherd’s Pie, Salad, Fruit & Dessert
5/24 Pizza, Fruit & Dessert
5/31 Meatball Sub, French Fries & Dessert
- Print and cut at the dotted line
- Fill in names
- Multiply $2.50 by how many meals are being purchased for the month
- Turn the form and your payment into the office by Monday, 5/1.
- Make checks payable to FLCS
May 2017 Hot Lunch Order
5/3 Children’s names_________________________________________
5/10 Children’s names_________________________________________
5/17 Children’s names_________________________________________
5/24 Children’s names_________________________________________
5/31 Children’s names_________________________________________
Total meals for the month _____ x $2.50 = $___________