Soccer Playoffs are next week. The girls are ranked #1 and play #4 Valley Heights on Monday. The boys are ranked #3 and play #2 Valley Heights on Tuesday.
Girls at Home vs. Valley Heights
Monday, October 23rd, 4:00 pm
Boys at Valley Heights
Tuesday, October 24th, 4pm
Thanksgiving Dinner There is more information about this in the last memo (October 16th). I mentioned a list of donations we’re seeking to help defray the cost of the dinner. Here you go:
– Six 20 lb. turkeys (only 20 lbs., please!). We need these delivered to the school by Saturday, Nov. 11th.
– Eight cans of cranberry sauce – four each of the jellied kind and the kind with hunks of cranberries in it
– Dinner rolls
Four very important notes;
1. Be sure and let us know ahead of time (by Nov. 6th) how many people are coming.
2. Before buying anything, be sure to call and talk with Mrs. Goodman in the office. We don’t want to end up with 20 cans of cranberry sauce and no pies.
3. Please don’t buy 18 lb. or 22 lb. turkeys. I know it sounds nitpicky, especially when we’re asking for donations, but six 20 lb. turkeys gets us the most meat in the oven. Bigger turkeys aren’t better – it just means we can’t fit as many in the oven. Smaller ones obviously means less meat.
4. If you’re coming to dinner and taking your children home with you, be sure to tell Mrs. Goodman. Hope to see you all on the 15th!
10/23 Girls at home vs. Valley Heights
10/24 Boys at Valley Heights
11/3 End of 1st marking period
11/8 School pictures make-up day
11/9 Teacher workshop – no school
11/10 Veterans Day celebration – no school
11/17 Report cards issued
11/17 Deadline for 9th-12th Philly trip deposit
11/15 Thanksgiving dinner
11/22-24 Thanksgiving vacation
Auburn 10/20 No busses
Clyde-Savannah 10/11 No afternoon bus
Romulus 10/27 No busses
Seneca Falls 10/27 No busses
This Week’s Rotating Schedule